Monday 29 February 2016

Never Give Up!

The Secret Story Of The Week Never Give Up! By Carrie, from Indiana, USA I have known about The Secret since 2006 when I first watched the movie. I immediately told all my closest family and friends about it and decided that this way of thinking fit best into my life. I have always been a positive, uplifting person but in the years before I watched the video I suffered through a lot of trauma. Bad relationships, a divorce, a business loss, job loss and money issues. I felt like I was on a hamster wheel and felt helpless on getting off. After going through the ups and downs of the last 6 years I decided enough was enough and to revisit The Secret and absorb all the other books and DVD's that Rhonda Byrne wrote and other authors as well. I completely worked on my mind and I started to dream again about all the possibilities that I knew existed for me. I would play her DVD's all the time and write and journal every day. I would give gratitude and tears of joy for where I was at in that moment, even though it was light years from where I wanted to be. Slowly things started changing...

No comments:

Featured post

This may be just what you need

People who know their life purpose(lifework) are more directed, happy and fulfilled in their lives because they have a path on which...