Wednesday 9 March 2016

The Metamorphosis Of A Modest Man.

  The Secret Story Of The Week The Metamorphosis Of A Modest Man By Justin, from the Bronx, N.Y. My story begins back in the ghettos of the south Bronx where gun violence, gang related activity, drug use and criminal activity was of the norm. I had lost many friends through either senseless acts of violence or betrayal. I couldn't trust anyone and fought often with my twin brother as my life was unintentionally consumed by negativity. I was struggling to make ends meet as I worked jobs that had nothing to offer me but more stress. Then one day my uncle who was struggling with drugs at the time had given me a book called The Secret that changed my life for the better forever!!! I first read The Secret and began shifting my awareness as I started to pay more attention to the brighter side of things. I saw that my consciousness started to pay less attention to what was in front of me and more on the things I desired in life. I had not set any goals for myself in years as I was a person who just went with the flow. But it was when I read The Power that my life entered a transformational state where I had created my own flow of love, peace and happiness. Read all of Justin's transformative and joyful story!

No comments:

Featured post

This may be just what you need

People who know their life purpose(lifework) are more directed, happy and fulfilled in their lives because they have a path on which...