Sunday 31 July 2016

THE NIGERIAN PRISONS AND I -Martins Sorinola

On Wednesday, July 28, 2016,   I went to see the Deputy Controller,  Nigerian Prisons, Abeokuta Old Prisons On a Transformational Course Which God Has Placed In My Heart After My Second Publication ~ 'Your Mind:Your Greatest Asset'

The Sight of These Young Prison Inmates Therein Troubled My Heart. Coupled With The Unhealthy Atmosphere.

I Could See Destinies Wasting Away.  I could see people (if in their right frame of mind) couldn't have been held within the walls of another world. 

But,  Thank God, I'm Honored.  He Has Approved Of Me To Bringing About That Transformational Change In Them, Spiritually, Socially,  Positively,  Creatively,  Intellectually, Thus Giving Them Unshakeable Hope And Making Them Men & Women of Dignity,  Honor,  Value, Creativity As They Return To The Society...

Otherwise,  Government Would Be Doing Our Society a Great Disservice As They Release These 'Special People' Into The Society Worst Than They Got Into The Prisons.

#MyMission
#TransformationAgenda

No comments:

Featured post

This may be just what you need

People who know their life purpose(lifework) are more directed, happy and fulfilled in their lives because they have a path on which...