Tuesday 13 September 2016

GO AFTER YOUR DREAMS COME WHAT MAY!

When life throws some hard punches at you just to knock you down while pursuing your dreams, look at life in the FACE and Tell Him , " See Life,  stop wasting your Precious energy, you can use all of those energies on someone else but not me,  cos the harder to hit me,  the more determined I get to succeed and live my dreams"

Believe me, Life will let you be with such an Atttidue!

Have a Fulfilling Tuesday!
Good Morning.

I'm on Instagram as @sharing_with_m_a_r_t_i_n_s. Install the app to follow my photos and videos. https://instagram.com/download/?r=3101045042

No comments:

Featured post

This may be just what you need

People who know their life purpose(lifework) are more directed, happy and fulfilled in their lives because they have a path on which...